MUNICIPAL HEALTH OFFICE
- Promotes, protect and maintain the health of the citizenry.
- Prevent and control communicable and non-communicable diseases by increasing awareness and advocacy through IEC on the causes risk factors and transmission.
- Solicit participation of various sectors from planning and implementation of health programs.
- Prepare and strengthen the community to be self-reliant and be able to satisfy their health needs.
- Formulation and implementation of policies, programs and projects to promote the health of the people in the community.
- Maintain Health Information System that provides vital health statistics, health status indicators.
- Maintain proper sanitation and cleanliness in accordance with the sanitation code.
- Be in the front-line services particularly during and in the aftermath of man-made and natural calamities.
GROWTH ORIENTED SERVICES
- OUT-PATIENT/MEDICAL CONSULTATION- This provides medical assistance to any individual who needs medical attention. This aims to diagnose, treat illnesses and provide appropriate medical assistance.
- CHILD-CARE (IMMUNIZATION) SERVICES - One of the objectives of the LGU’s health program is to immunize children based on the Expanded Program of Immunization. The service is offered in the different Barangay Health Stations.
- MATERNAL CARE SERVICES - One of the objectives of the LGU’s health program is to provide care services to pregnant, postpartum, and lactating mothers for comprehensive maternal care. The service is offered every Tuesday to Friday in all barangay health stations. In the Main Health Center, it is offered from Monday to Friday.
- INFORMATION ON FAMILY PLANNING/PROVISION OF FAMILY PLANNING SUPPLIES
- TREATMENT FOR ANIMAL BITES - The clinic provides appropriate medical services and tetanus toxoid vaccine for cases of animal bites.
- MINOR SURGERY AND CIRCUMCISION - The clinic provides surgery services for minor cases.
- ISSUANCE OF SANITARY PERMITS - This service is intended for business establishment requiring sanitary permits to operate.
- DENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
- Dental Examination
- Tooth Extraction
- Oral Prophylaxis
- Tooth Fillings
- Availing of Dental Certificates
- A. LABORATORY SERVICES - This service provides free sputum examination and free anti- Tuberculosis drugs for all cases diagnosed with Tuberculosis.
- B. LABORATORY SERVICES
LABORATORY GROWTH ORIENTED SERVICES PHP(AMOUNT) Urinalysis 30.00 Fecalysis 30.00 Hemoglobin 30.00 Complete Blood Count 60.00 Blood Typing 30.00 Pregnancy Test 100.00
- PRE-MARRIAGE COUNSELING - The Office is conducting Pre-marriage counseling to marriageable couples in accordance with PD 165.
- MEDICO-LEGAL SERVICES - This service provides medico-legal examination and treatment for victims of abuse and accidents.
- ISSUANCE OF MEDICAL CERTIFICATES - This service provides medical certificates for employment, students prior to enrolment and other purposes.
- POSTMORTEM - The retrospective analysis to establish cause of death.