Department of the Interior and Local Government
The Department is the primary catalyst for excellence in local governance that nurtures self-reliant, progressive, orderly, safe and globally competitive communities sustained by God-centered and empowered citizenry.
The Department shall promote peace and order, ensure public safety, strengthen capability of local government units through active people participation and a professionalized corps of civil servants.
Goals & Objectives
* · Peaceful, safe, self-reliant and development-dominated communities;
* · Improve performance of local governments in governance, administration, social and economic development and environmental management;
* · Reduce crime incidents and improve crime solution efficiency
* · Improve jail management and penology services
* · Improve fire protection services
* · Continue professionalization of PNP, BFP and BJMP personnel and services
* · Enhance LGU capacities to improve their performance and enable them to effectively and efficiently deliver services to their constituents
* · Continue to initiate policy reforms in support of local autonomy
Mobile Number: 09185391047
GERTRUDE P. SAB-IT